He Taupuhipuhinga I Te WaipukeStorm Support
Caring for your taonga
- ALWAYS personal health and safety first — Mask up, glove up
- Find a cool and dry space to air-dry your collection. This will reduce the risk of mould. If no space is available your collections can be bagged and frozen.
- Remember to take photographs for insurance purposes.
Caring for your marae
When re-entering your marae after flooding:
- Do not enter a building that is significantly damaged.
- Turn off the main power switch and unplug all electrical devices.
Wear protective gear, such as gloves, face masks, eye protection and gumboots. Flood water can be heavily contaminated and could cause illness and infections. If mould is present, a face mask can prevent you inhaling spores.
Caring for your urupaa
- Wear protective gear, such as gloves, face masks, eye protection and gumboots. Flood water can be heavily contaminated and could cause illness and infections.
Donations / koha
Koha – Ki Ngaati Porou
To: Te Runanga o Ngati Porou Trustee Limited
КОНА KI NGAA WHAANAU KI HERETAUNGA
To: Ngāti Kahungunu Iwi Incorporated