He mahi ngaatahi,
Hei whakarawe inihua,
Hei oranga tonutanga.
Waikato-Tainui has procured the services of Aon in their capacity to act as an Insurance Broker on our behalf.
This means Willis Towers Watson (WTW) no longer represents us as Insurance Brokers, and we wish to thank them for their valuable services in supporting our many marae over the last 7 years.
What does this mean for our marae?
- Marae insurance including buildings, whakairo, plant and equipment is still covered by Chubb until Sept 1, 2022.
- Combined Liability Insurance (Association, General & Products, Employers, Statutory & Trustees Liability Insurance) is still covered by Chubb until Dec 1, 2022.
Upcoming events in the marae insurance space
- Marae insurance renewal - Sept 2022
- Trustees combined liability insurance renewal - Oct 2022
- An online web portal (date TBC) – Aonline is an online web portal that hosts a range of important insurance information for our marae whaanau, such as:
- New broker Info and partnership with Waikato-Tainui
- Claim forms
- Claims processes
- Claim examples
- Policy wordings
- Provide examples about why we need liability insurance and why?
We will keep all marae well informed of our progress.
Any paatai? Email Epaapara Poutapu on: [email protected]