Support our tribal businesses – Whakaora i oo taatou Pakihi
Hale Health Centre is a safe space that provides holistic services to help whānau move towards mauri ora.
We are a whānau-orientated multi-purpose facility that offers both members and non-members: physiotherapy, acupuncture, group fitness classes and programmes, gym facilities, meditation, counselling, podiatry, holistic healing, rongoā, personal training, ACC rehabilitation programs, return to mahi programmes.
Hale Health Centre is an inclusive community where all people, regardless of where they are in their hauora journey, can build confidence, a sense of belonging and personal achievement.
Our Vision – A leading provider of kaupapa Māori-inspired hauora services.
Purpose – To foster a safe space for whānau to move towards mauri ora.
Mission – To make it easy for our whānau to thrive.
Our Vision, Purpose & Mission are founded upon the following core values:
• Pono – Responding and acting with integrity
• Koha – Making meaningful contributions with whānau
• Aroha – Understanding whānau needs and connecting with
love and respect
• Kotahitanga – Working together to uplift hauora
• Manaaki – Supporting whānau with kindness and compassion