Te Tokanganui a Noho marae (also known as Te Kuuiti Paa) is located on State Highway 3 in the township of Te Kuuiti. The primary hapuu for this marae is Ngaati Rora of Ngaati Maniapoto.
Te Tokanganui a Noho was built in 1873 under the guidance and direction of Te Kooti Arikirangi. Te Kooti then gifted the wharenui to Ngaati Maniapoto as a gesture of thanks for their hospitality, shortly before he was pardoned by the New Zealand government in 1883.
The whare tupuna is also named Te Tokanganui a Noho, the wharekai is Nau Mai Tuarua, and the Whare Ariki is Te Ranga-a-Haurua. The marae connects ancestrally to the Tainui waka, the maunga Mootakiora and the awa Mangaookewa.