Kaawhia Aspirations Waananga – POSTPONED
March 7 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and the uncertainty around alert levels for Sunday 7 March we have postponed the Kaawhia Aspirations Waananga until further notice. The health and well-being of our people is paramount and we want to limit face to face gatherings until we are certain we are operating under safe alert levels.
At this stage we have upcoming Aspirations Waananga throughout March which is an opportunity for whaanau to input into settlement aspirations, but again we will reassess as new information comes to hand and will keep you all posted through our tribal forums.
Amohia ake te ora o te iwi ka puta ki te whei ao. The care of our people is paramount, we will get through this.